Re: SoillessMix Volume

Thank you so much Ellen.  Also thanks for including the additional
instructions on how to get there because the chart is a pop-up window, so the
URL doesn't take you there.  Once I got there, it was just what I was looking
for.  Unfortunately it can't be printed or copied to the clip board.  Where
there's a will.....
I did a print screen of it, creating a graphic which I cropped and then
printed.  So now I have my chart.  Thanks again!