Re: Happy Birthday Time!

Happy Birthday...now THAT sounds like a great birthday. I would vote for a
nice massage right now.  And, a beautiful flower coming into bloom.  How

I know what the mirror is like.  Every now and then when running errands
and concentrating on something, I notice this image of a woman in a
mirror...she looks familiar but much older...in a split second, I realize I
am looking at myself...interesting what image we hold of ourselves.

In the mountains between Knoxville and Ashville is a hot spring that has
been in use since the early 1800s by white settlers, probably earlier by
the Cherokee.  It was also the site of a WWI German prisoner of war
camp.  (Old pictures show those little gardens still popular in
Germany.)   Once of my favorite pampering is to soak in a hot spring tub,
get a massage afterwards and eat a delicious dinner at the Bridge Street Cafe.

Keep having those great birthdays!!!

Bonnie 6+ ETN