Re: Re: Re: tulip longevity

I've gotten repeat messages from others, too.  But I think I can explain
mine.  Earthlink has fiddled with their webmail and it's much more
difficult to work with.  Today there were a few times that I clicked Send
and nothing happened for a VERY long time, so I clicked Send again.  I
noticed later that these messages were sent twice.  sorry for the extra
I don't know why it is happening with some of the other members, though.