Re: zones

In a message dated 1/20/03 4:18:39 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< Your miniature roses should be all right - they seem quite hardy here in
5.  I have one that has grown in a fairly exposed spot for more than 20
years. >>

I agree with Auralie. Min roses are not grafted but on their own root stock.
They may winter kill the top growth but the root system will provide new
    Ceres, Iowa, zone 4/5