Re: time question

In a message dated 1/22/03 7:10:52 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< lots of luck, rich. is the test a single encounter or a battery? not that
it makes much difference; just curious.

At 06:54 PM 1/22/03 -0800, you wrote:
>A few of you are more filled with the milk of human kindness (ie Tony) than
>I am.  Perhaps good riddance; the only good thing about that list was that
>it got this one started.  I'm not a frequent contributor, but I get a lot
>out of the chat that goes on.  Saturday I take the Nebraska Arborists test
>for the second time, It's really tough, wish me luck!  Rich in Z-5 >>

I rcd this message from Jim which had been sent at 7:10 and questioned why I
had not rcd the message from Rich.  I then rcd the message from Rich at which
said it was sent at 7:27.  Why the difference?  Doesn't go to all members at
the same time?
    Ceres