RE: now weather/costs-Re: time question

Ceres are you frozen? It is -7 F here now... with a reported wind chill
of -25 this am... burrrrrrrrrrrrrr   Even my dog took care of business
in record time this am and she usually doesn't care about cold.

My last months heating bill was only 128.00.... hate to think what it is
going to be this month. We are energy efficient here, but others had
bills in the 300.00 range already last month.

Donna