AHS List

As Marge stated... Definitely their loss.....pity.  But at least it
brought everyone together and it is definitely AHS's loss that they do
not understand the power of theInternet.  Hope all of you are keeping
well!  I'm treading water, playing with grandchildren and waiting for
Spring.  Auralie, if your ramblings are elderly, I hate to think what
mine have become!  Cheers! --- Georgene Bramlage--- cercis2@earthlink.netPersonal
Web Page: Over the Garden Gate(http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/cercis2)Topics
at Suite101.com:Designing Home Landscapes(http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/17244)
- Begun November 2002A Homeowner's Guide to Landscaping (http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/16118)