Re: Re: arborists test.

Reminds me of a friend who announced that if she didn't pass the CPA test
this time (3rd or 4th), she would never take it again.  Well, she passed and
sent out formal announcements.  At the lower right hand corner of this very
formal card was the quote "...free at last, Oh Lord, free at last."
Janet