Re: temps

> I was traveling home from a dentist apptmt at noon and heard the temp
> here was    1 deg .....  but it was a + and the sun was shining
beautifully.
>     Ceres

Well it's friggin' cold here. Good thing I've got some lap-cats.
I've finally found a beverage to keep me warm.  I always hated tea, tried
all kinds; they all tasted like dirty water.  Don't want too much coffee at
night.  Even decaf. I really prefer coffee in the am.  And too many hot
chocolates in the winter aren't good for you.  Then I remembered I like the
green tea in Asian restaurants.  It's not like other teas.  So I found out
it comes in tea bags.  Made some tonight and it's really pretty good....and
it's WARM!

Kitty