RE: Re: now elderly ramblings< now elderly wisdom (orany other kind of wisdom for that matter!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: now elderly ramblings< now elderly wisdom (orany other kind of wisdom for that matter!
  • From: "Melody" mhobertm@excite.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:20:40 -0500 (EST)

Theresa: Marge is right...when you are a gardener, it's the only
way...and when all that grass is gone...you plant whatever makes you
smile! With three kids, a full time job, and not a lot of personal
success at saying "no" to too many people, if I didn't have a garden to
come home to (and in the winter a garden to plan for!) I think my soul
would wither and die from the stress. May you find some peace of
mind/heart this weekend...sounds like you need it.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein