Re: Re: Re: now elderly ramblings<

Re:...redo existing beds.  We all learn
better applications and/or our interests change.

Ceres,
You are so right. I'm on my second go around on many of my beds. And my
front bulb bed which was my starting point a dozen years ago is going
into its 3rd transformation this year. No matter how much humus I added
5 years ago, it has all but disappeared. The soil needs to be renewed
and I have plans for some terrific tulips, etc for next fall's planting.

BTW, I have to shorten this particular subject line because Earthlinks' new webmail won't accept one that long.

Kitty