From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:28 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: now elderly ramblings< now elderly wisdom (or
any other kind o...

Claire: As someone still struggling to find less unsettling territory in
my life (but relishing the lessons that come with that struggle,
nonetheless)...thanks for the inspiration of your reassurance...you
speak very eloquently and really give me something to look forward to.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein