Re: Re: < now elderly wisdom (or any other kind o...

Theresa,
> Isn't it amazing what a walk around the garden can do for you?  During the
> season there are days ........

 .....  I will sometimes check the garden out before work and start
deadheading, planting, potting and  and then realize a bit later, as the sun
is setting, that I never ventured to work.

.....Great therapy for the soul if you have understanding spouse, boss or
customers.

Brian  Zn4

 OriginMessage -----