From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 2:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] weather in Ca.

Speaking of interesting weather:  All of my tropicals are still doing
their thing.  None have died back yet and that is because we haven't had
a frost yet.  Even the Canna's are still pushing up flowers.  On the
other hand, as Theresa and Barbara will attest to, we've had about 5
days of sunshine since Nov.  I doubt if Barbara's area has been as bad
because she's in a sunnier location.  It's either been raining or foggy
since then.  24" of rain so far and more expected on the way.  I'm
beginning to go stir crazy.  Melody, remember when I told you cold and
wet?  This is really the worst.

On the other hand my business associate in San Diego has only had about
an inch of rain.

DF

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of dfranzma.vcf]