Re: fat birdies

Pam, doves are groupies.  They sit on our deck railings all day in this
weather making a nasty mess.  In the summer they flock into my veggie garden
and when I go to enter the garden (which is fenced) they flap their wings
trying to fly but are so heavy they can not get into flight thus tearing up
my plants.  I have walked into the water garden area and all 12 of them will
be in the water garden and it is just a small pond.  This is not a favorite
bird of mine but I do plant my garden to attract birds.  However,  I want to
decide who gets to play in my garden!  Okay, this is a sad story and I know
what you are all going to say.