RE: Re: was time question/now figs

I have a fig tree started from a seedling from Spartenburg, S.C., where the
parent tree was quite large and a heavy producer.  For the past two years,
I have had an abundance of figs.  We have had very mild winters.  This
winter may be the first real test to determine if it can survive here.

Bonnie 6+ ETN