Re: fat birdies

As you all know, pigeons are close relatives of doves, and the bain of urban areas. When I lived in Honolulu, they were a fixture in the city parks. A local comic, did a skit around a favorite grilled chicken recipe (huli-huli chicken - recipe on request) where "huli-huli pigeon" was the featured entree.
Cathy, z5b, west central IL, in the 20s and loving it!