RE: now elderly wisdom (or any other kind)

01/25 Chris and all, when one stops to think about it all, "most" gardeners
do plant for the future...both near and far!  It is unfortunate that many
times their creations are not cared for...
Yes, Chris, I known others gardeners like your mother...it must have been a
treat as well as a privilege to have known such a woman and have some of
her traits ingrained within!  Cheers! Cercis

--- Georgene Bramlage
--- cercis2@earthlink.net
Personal Web Page: Over the Garden
Topics at Suite101.com: