Re: was fat birdies-now calamari

That's quite a picture Cathy.  Also, reminds me of when we used to serve
live Maine Lobster in a restaurant I was employed in.  We would sometimes
take the lobster to the table alive, hypnotize it, and make it stand on
it's head.  When the customers were sufficently awed we'd take it away and
boil it.  Always a big hit!

DF