Re: cold weather

LOL  Ceres,  I think this is "common" all through the south.  Here in
Southeast Tx. we had our second or third freeze for the season, although it
was not bad....everyone is poised for the worst.  Driving down streets,
public workers are out covering plants in public places with sheets, plastic,
etc.  At private homes, there are usually more plants, so one will see the
sheets and blankets come out first, then the towels, then anything that one
has to cover....including clothing.  LOL   It is truly a tacky sight to see,
but thank goodness we only have short freezing spells, so the coverings are
gone as quickly as they come.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast