Re: Reverse sexism?!

As late as the early 1990s, there was a "Men's Garden Club of Montgomery County" (which was the area I then lived in, in Maryland). I purchased their "Guide to Successful Gardening in the Greater Washington Area" which I very much enjoyed. Does anyone from that region know if they are still in existence?