Re: now plant clubs- Reverse sexism?!

In a message dated 1/26/03 6:09:08 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< There is no requirement to have flower shows - but, hey, how else can we
off what we grow? >>

Auralie, I know we have talked  about this before but in our state the
highest club rating is not possible without a flower show.  Thus, our club
has never recd this.
Are your horticulture programs the ones I spoke of, Garden Study and
Landscape Design?  IMO these two programs are better than Master Gardeners.