From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 01/27/03 09:57 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now plant clubs- Reverse sexism?!

justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> What does everyone else look for in a plant group?

This year I have been (a not very good) president of our garden club, and
am not sure I will renew my membership.  Seems we have become obsessed
with
food, silver serving pieces and dressing up.  I have also noticed certain
groups do not share information with others within the club.  This is NOT
good.  I much prefer my Master Gardening group where we focus on
gardening.

zem
zone 7
West TN