Re: winter garden blooming/Idaho

Hello Judy,
    Every day I am on these gardening lists I learn something new. I have so
many erroneous concepts about other places in the world.. especially here in
the US where I should know better... I need to be more open minded and
travel a bit more. I am afraid I have a lazy mind... I take small bits and
pieces that are specific and apply those to general concepts... like a photo
or two of Idaho and the entire state become those photos.
    In school I remember only tall buildings for the concept of New York...
and so many of our finest old estate gardens and botanical gardens are in
New York. Hope that I do much less of this kind of thinking about my fellow
man and his/her gardens......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com