Re: feeding birds all year

I haven't noticed less feeding in summer, just a slightly different
crew at the feeders;-)  You're lucky to have hummers all year - how
neat!  Mine leave sometime in September and come back in late April.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :