Re: advice on bulbs

Andrea,
B&BB is a good company.  As to corm size, according to the International
Flower Bulb Centre in Holland, Crocosmia for bedding and garden planting
should be 5cm+, but 6cm+ for outdoor cultivation for cut flower market.
(only C. masonorum needs to be 8cm+)
For Tigridia they indicate 3 sizes available 5-7cm, 7-9cm, and 9cm+.  The
9cm+ provide 100% flowering, so I think a 6cm+ would not all flower the
first year (of course that depends how much the + is)
Not sure about the Zephyranthes.
Bulbs, corms, tubers - they're wonderful little packages that either get
bigger or multiply over the years.  Heck I buy Crocosmias and they aren't
even hardy here.  Go for it!

Kitty