From: Pamela J. Evans
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 1/29/2003 8:19 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT-Reverse sexism?!

I love playing w/ people though. They ask (eyebrows raised) you live all
alone? I tell them "oh no" and they nod their heads, visibly relieved. I
then brightly chirp "I have a cat!!". Then they get all bug-eyed and
weirded out looking again. Ha.

It's good to shake them up w/ their little provincial outdated attitude
selves.
One advantage to living alone all your life is you learn how to make
your own fun (I'm very easily amused - ask Jesse).

laughing beats getting hacked off any day in my book!
:-D