Re: OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

How would you like to have a name like " Ignatio"? Here's the story. That
is my name on my birth certificate. My baptismal given name is Anthony. I
registered in school with Anthony & stuck with it all the way. In high
school I asked to be called Tony. I was asked for my certicate for legal
reasons in my first marriage.So I signed every thing Ignatio, but was
still called Tony. Eventually I got it set up to sign every thing as
Tony, but my SS card has Ignatio. It was a nightmare for awhile, now
every thing runs smoothly.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA