Re: OT-now Ms. Mrs./married names

I take exception to that.  The man has to worry and think a lot.  I realize women don't understand the function of a man afterall
Mars/Venus but believe you me it's not easy being us.  Besides we have to sit here and read about how this is a man's world etc.
Sheesh, it's like squawking hens.  NOW GO MAKE MY DINNER!

DF