Re: OT-equality, not reversed

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleanor Roosevelt also said - no one can take advantage of you w/out
your permission. I don't give permission for that. It ended my first
engagement - fine. I demand equality and I get it because I will accept
nothing less. I hear the "b" word more often than I'd like but tough
darts. I am who I am and people just have to deal w/ it or get out of my
way. Obnoxious? Maybe. But I am right and never doubt that so I stick to
my guns, no matter what the cost. My boss calls me tact-free, but he
says it w/ humor and respect. If you don't stand up for your principles,
what are they worth, right??

Ok, will get off my soapbox now...