Re: OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

Thanks, Kitty.  I have always felt more like a Martha - good, homely name.
Never felt I could live up to the exotic image I was always given of my
mother.  When they named my half-sister Martha, I really felt displaced.
Many years ago I was a librarian for the Air Force.  The officer in charge of
my unit was named John - can't remember his last name.  He had been married
twice and had a son by each wife named John Jr.  I felt that was the most
ego-centric thing I had ever heard - suited the personality, too.