From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:41:58 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-Reverse sexism?!

purchased most of our vehicles since the middle 70's. mostly because I am
willing to do the research and my husband really does not enjoy it.

today than back then.
walked out of the office.  When all was complete and he needed a check I went
back into his office, wrote the check, let him have it and walked into the
owners office and let him know we would not purchase car there again.

    Ceres