From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:17:27 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-now Ms. Mrs./married names

I take exception to that.  The man has to worry and think a lot.  I realize women don't understand the function of a man afterall
Mars/Venus but believe you me it's not easy being us.  Besides we have to sit here and read about how this is a man's world etc.
Sheesh, it's like squawking hens.  NOW GO MAKE MY DINNER!

"Pamela J. Evans" wrote:

> The Spanish use hyphenated names e.g. Jose dad's name-mom's name so they
> get both families' names in there. I think that sounds more resonable.
> The woman does most of the work (giving birth, etc) so I always thought
> her name should get some billing...

The most personalized portal on the Web!</font>