From: Theresa- yahoo [mailto: tchessie@yahoo.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:05:58 -0800
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

Amazingly, I still have an occassional parent be very surprised when I
introduce myself at work (Dr. Witt)- usually it is a man who is surprised.
One or two have even said outloud that they expected a man- one asked for a
&quot;man doctor&quot;.  This is are more annoying than those people who are surprised
I am a Dr. because I look so young.  That I can live with : ) - and will
likely enjoy more and more as years go by.

Theresa

P.S. For the record- our clinic nurse is a man.