From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:24:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-equality, not reversed

Actually, I can think of a myriad of things that are male specific.  I won't
enlighten this group with them though.  Suffice it to say the "b" word is
not the only gender specific derogatory remark.

Interesting what this gardening group brings up for topics.  I'm enjoying it
but must say it's different.

For my two cents a name is just a name.  It's what's in the heart that
matters.  The ugliest name in the world can be attached to the most
beautiful person (inside) and that makes the name equally beautiful.

DF