From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Lynda Young
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Mushroom compost

OK, gang, I'm looking for your input.  I was doing some research on the
benefits  of mushroom compost and am now thoroughly confused.  Some
sources give it high praise and prefer it above all other compost types,
others claim it has virtually no nutritive value and could pose serious
salt problems in the soil.

What are your experiences/opinions?

As always, thanks for your help.

Lynda