From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT-now Ms. Mrs./married names
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 05:58:06 -0500

Gee, folks, now you know I'm a tad old fashioned. I took Bill's last name
fully and embraced it. I have never regretted it. I didn't lose my
identity because I took his name, but gained a new aspect to it from the
standpoint that the two of us became one in mind, body and spirit. I would
do it again in a heartbeat, too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's wrong for women to use alternatives
to taking the husband's name fully, it just wasn't for me.

Blessings,

Bonnie