Re: Tulbaghia [society island garlic]

wish i could help, kitty, but i can't. i'm still trying to figure this puppy out myself. i had mine under nightly irrigation and finally decided that was not doing it. your message confirms that. i moved mine, which are containerized [big name for in pots] into a no-irrigation area and they have responded.

at least for now