From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Island Jim
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 6:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tulbaghia [society island garlic]

wish i could help, kitty, but i can't. i'm still trying to figure this
puppy out myself. i had mine under nightly irrigation and finally
decided
that was not doing it. your message confirms that. i moved mine, which
are
containerized [big name for in pots] into a no-irrigation area and they
have responded.

at least for now