Re: weather

Happy New Year!
It snowed Monday & Tuesday & didn't all melt. Snowing again today so we may
be having our 2 weeks with snow now. Winter blooming heathers were in bloom
the week before Christmas, so I will look for them again as soon as the
white stuff melts. I've had a lovely week off. Supposed to work today, but
have called in sick. Icky flu  or some such. So, I'm taking it easy,
watching the parade on HGTV. Also feeling guilty that someone else has to
work for me. Stay healthy.
Judy B