RE: weather

You take care of your self Judy.. the flu that is around here is a .....

Currently raining here... a tad earlier it was pouring and I kept
thinking it is gonna start thundering in a minute... glad it was rain
and not snow... or I would be shoveling instead of typing...

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/