RE: Happy New Year!

LOL!... although that is not funny.... been there when the hose broke on
last dishwasher... of course I didn't find it till hours later and what
a mess....I hope you find a different contractor for 2004....

I have never used my dishwasher for cleaning pots... always thought they
would melt or something... guessing you didn't use the sanitize cycle.