Re: NOW milk

In a message dated 01/01/2004 6:51:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tchessie@comcast.net writes:

> How is that different that spoiled milk?

It's all in your perspective.  Remember Little Miss Muffett eating curds and
whey?
She didn't call it "spoiled milk?'  However, it seems to me that the
pasteurized, processed stuff you get nowadays doesn't make good clabber.  I guess it
has to be right from the cow.  Auralie