From: Georgene Bramlage
To: Judy L Browning
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 11:46 AM
Subject: News from Georgene plus attachment

01/03

Judy,

The very best of the New Year to you and your family!  Thank you for pursuing
me :+)

E-mails from the group were coming so fast and furiously that I switched over
to the web page views...unfortunately, I couldn't keep up...I am lucky when I
keep up with my Suite101 stuff.

Well, as you might remember from my web site letter, 2002 was a nasty one for
us...2003 also had some surprises in store for us, fortunately happy ones as
well as nasty ones.

I do remember our jaunt in FL and as a matter of fact one of the "students" -
all adults - in one of my Community Service courses was going to FL in
November.  She was interested in gardens (of course) so I made her a list
which included the little town with the college where we had that wonderful
boat ride.

I still have a "gas plant" for you that is currently under snow.  It is still
not big, so should mail very easily as soon as the ground warms up.  Bill is
no longer able to do anything physical...but I am hanging on to this house and
yard even if nothing is ever completely finished or perfect :+)  As of now,
his care is not too much for me and fortunately as he gets stronger, he takes
on more and more of his own maintenance.

I've attached our annual family "news" letter so you can read just what we've
been up to and what I'm talking about...yes, you can share information.  It is
nice to know that I'm remembered.

Cheers for the New Year!

Georgene
Georgene Bramlage
cercisleverett@earthlink.net

Suite101.com Contributing Editor: Designing Home Landscapes
Manager Garden Community of Interest Home Page

Most recent article:Ireland's Oldest Garden - Part I & Part II