RE: Progress on the garden wall

Have you ever considered planting something else instead of grass?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 7:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Progress on the garden wall

Woman - you are going to be sore! It looks great though! My goodness, my
hat's off to ya. I thought I was ambitious fighting the dandelion and
bermudagrass wars today. And I've got an 8 month drought helping some
there. If we don't get some rain soon, there will be no lawn here next
year. Will have to scrape up the dinero for buffalo grass or do a lot of