RE: Rose Bowl Parade

Parades:-Sounds like a sticky mess with all those marshmallows. Gees....
I can not figure out how they keep the flowers fresh, gotta take quite
awhile to do that, not to mention the hot conditions. You would think it
would be all wilted in a day.

Weather: Got some snow today, then it rained/ice, so now we have a few
inches of snow, a good inch layer of ice on top, and not sure what it
wants to do out there now. Hoping the road crews do something before I
have to go to work in the am.....just walking to a neighbors house
earlier was frightening. Thought I was going to fall on my butt! (I hate
ice, but am glad we got the snow first to protect the plants. Although
they are probably stressing since it was like 60's just 24 hours

2004: And I wish the same to you and your garden Ceres...:)

Who is catching up on e-mail....