Re: need a plant recomendation

> Chris, I was surprised to see that Lonicera prolifera is hardy to zone 5.
> It's really very interesting.  I might just try that one myself - love those
> leaves! Great photo!

Woohoo, another convert!

It should be hardier than zone 5 -- it grows natively in the woods in the
Chicago area and extends its range northward through southern Canada!

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3285 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2004-01-04/       The latest additions