Re: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

Jim,

Don't you have a cat box for your princess?  If she's got one, then
the in-out is just pulling your chain; cats are sooo good at that:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
>
> Got one of those, Marge. We decided we didn't want the house open
> raccoons, however, so we put it in the door between the kitchen and
the
> garage. Once it's daylight, we can open the garage door and Miss
Priss