Re: cat collars was now cat door

Kitty,  I have NEVER had a cat that would tolerate a collar.  When I
had my herd (7 cats), I remember buying them all these nifty
expandable collars with bells to warn the birds. Well, they were all
indoor-outdoor cats and they all went down to the woods and came back
without collars...did not take them long to remove them, either.
Last time I tried that little move...pure waste of money.  Never
found those collars, either.

My cat door has an inner door you can lock with a little turn knob if
you don't want your cat going out or something coming in during the
night or while you're gone.  Works fine.  The door itself worked fine
for many years with many cats until Miss Mighty Hunter arrived and
would not listen to me about catching birds...now it remains locked,
to her disgust.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers