Re: OT:weather, cats

Well, Chris, dunno replies you got here but if your cat claws
furniture, it can do some serious damage to leather.  Once had a
leather chair and furniture clawing cats and the chair lost the

You just can't repair claw marks on leather very easily.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :